Medilase Australia’s Premium Skin & Beauty Courses & Training Clinic
Remember Gene Wilder
“We…..are the music makers. We…..are the dreamers of dreams.”
TESTIMONIALS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES!
“The Medilase laser tattoo removal course! ….. An outstanding and insightful introduction into the industry. Great teachers! All the information needed to start a business and to be successful! “Gemma N, Sydney – February 2015
Certificate of Completion in Skin Science
and Business Principles for Tattoo Removal
Medilase has designed this program around the requirements for correct licensing in laser tattoo removal and will guide you along the pathway to your new career!
Queensland applicants? This is for you! Our vocational course guides and assists students through the processes required by Radiation Health Queensland for a Class 4 application. Licensing varies from state to state. It’s really easy, just give them a call!
Health and Business all in one course! Yes! We can!
- Interstate? We come to you! How great is that!
- One-on-One or Group Classes
- Laser Safety Officer Certificate, Infection Control Standards, 100 Hours Logbook Supervision for RHQ – Queensland Applicants
- Medilase course includes Basic Dermatology, Dermis, Epidermis, Cellular structures
- Ink Chemistry, and understanding reactivity
- Observation of a real tattoo being applied, speak to the tattooist.
- Skin integrity & Wound Management
- Burns, Wound Healing,
- Pre and Post patient care
- Setting up your Clinic – Clinic setup – getting value for your money.
- Medilase will assist you with your Medical supplies – guide and best practical use
- Medilase will guide you with your Professional Indemnity Insurance, and Public Liability direction.
- Forms! A practical guide to forms in your clinic.
WANT TO STUDY OUR COURSE, Distance Learning? Yes, You Can!!!
Medilase is an vocational educational facility – With programs to move you into your new career.
WHY YOU WILL CHOOSE MEDILASE: The exciting benefits of Medilase Course is that if you may wish to consider continuation of your study you will already have RPL subject for the Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (HLT32512) through our preferred RTO providers.
WHO CAN STUDY THIS COURSE? The Medilase “Certificate of Completion in Tattoo Removal – Skin Science and Business Principles” is well-known as the “must-have” course for all persons either from medical or non-medical backgrounds.
You will choose our career pathway because our training course will prepare you – no matter what your background, medical or non-medical –for a future in the industry
- You want? – TO BE PART OF A BOOMING GROWTH INDUSTRY?
- You want? – TO HELP OTHERS?
- You want? – AN EXCITING INCOME?
More learning – More hands-on – In-clinic experience
In-clinic Medilase curriculum modules include:
The Biology and Science of Skin:
Dermal and Cellular Biology, Physiology, Fitzpatrick Skin type, Les Scale evaluations, Test Patching Skin Types 4, Examination of tattooed tissue, examination of existing skin elevations and scar tissue, healing evaluations, in-clinic and clinical endpoints, documentation of procedural outcomes, procedural infection control, sterilization of treatment area, and post sterilization of all areas.
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure:
Laser safety procedures in the clinic environment, using the laser with laser safety, conducting the laser tattoo removal procedure, tattoos, identifying tattoo types, styles, and their applications, identifying laser resistant inks, identifying plastic, clay and tar base tattoo inks, evaluating depth of ink within tissues, evaluating needle type used, understanding the tattoo machine and its entry point into dermal tissue, wound & scar evaluation, wound management, skin integrity, dressings, clinic safety.
Duty of Care, Forms, Patient Disclosures, Waivers, Business Principles, Tattoo Removal Business, Pricings, Structuring, Setting up your new business with best value for your money
Certificate of Completion in Skin Science and Business Principles for Laser Tattoo Removal Procedures. You will have gained – suitable for Tattoo Removal Procedures:
A medical background, Australian College of Nursing CPD Credit Points, Nationally Recognized training Certificates from our preferred providers, Qld students may upon completion of all modules apply for a Trainee Licence with RHQ. Interstate and Overseas students may move forwards to their end goals.
RHQ LOGBOOK SUPERVISION of 100 HOURS: Queensland applicants – Medilase Laser Tattoo Removal, Courses & Training will guide you to our supervisors for your Radiation Health Queensland Log Book Hours. Please email us with your enquiry.
Medilase – Education & Direction for the Queensland applicant.
“Everything was so organized, to the very last detail! Thank you Medilase!” Ryan.G (May 2016)
ATTENTION: ARE YOU A QLD APPLICANT? WHAT CAN MEDILASE DO FOR YOU?
- Education for RHQ Licences – We provide the Queensland applicants wishing to move through the pathways of applying for the TRAINEE License, the education and direction to bring about a sense of ease, and understanding of how things work.
- 100 Hours Logbook Supervision available at Medilase: Trainee Licence holders and Queensland applicants for the Full Use Licence are required by Queensland legislation to undergo 100 hours of supervision within the modality of choice on their Trainee licence.
- Medilase can supply 100 tattoos for removal: Let us design a package for you!
Attention Queensland Applicants: YOU DO NOT NEED TO OWN A LASER or a CLINIC ROOM to gain your Supervision of 100 logbook hours.
- Medilase offers 100 Logbook Hours Supervision in Laser Tattoo Removal Procedures– within our own compliant rooms, with compliant lasers, with additional consultancy services provided for you and with Medilase supervisors who hold a Full Use Class 4 License in Laser Tattoo Removal Procedures.
- Can’t find clientele? Perhaps you might even need 100 tattoos to treat and remove for your logbook?
- Medilase is able to offer all the tattoos for the Supervision of 100 hours’ log booking if in the event you cannot have sufficient clients for your logbooks.
Please call us and ask for a quotation. We will design a program for you. Talk to us now: Mob 0426 444 556, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print:
The Medilase course is a vocational course. Currently there are no VET, TAFE courses in Australia at this time. The accredited subjects listed on your course outline form and listed above are delivered by our preferred registered providers.
Important Dates everyone!
FRIENDSHIP DAY 7th August 2016
INTERNATIONAL YOUTH DAY 12th August 2016
MEDiLASE – WORLD PEACE DAY 21st September 2016
Medilase reminds everyone, that a generous thought on these days matters to someone else!
Resources, Memberships and Affiliations
At Medilase, we’re proud members of the following institutions and associations: (click to find out more)
Every Group needs support.