Medilase Welcomes You to Radiation Health Queensland Information data FOR Logbook Hours
SO, YOU ARE READY TO DO YOUR LOGBOOK HOURS! YEA!
The Full Use Licence in Queensland
- Medilase Logbook Hours for Laser Tattoo Removal
- Medilase Logbook Hours for Hair Removal
- Medilase Logbook Hours for Skin Rejuvenation
- Medilase Logbook Hours for Superficial Vascular Lesion treatment
- Medilase Logbook Hours for Superficial Pigmented Lesion treatments.
All of supervision of these hours can be directed through Medilase and its teams:
– 25 hours for hair removal
– 50 hours for skin rejuvenation
– 50 hours for superficial vascular lesion treatment
– 75 hours for superficial pigmented lesion treatment
– 100 hours for tattoo removal
What can Medilase and its teams do for you regarding Logbook Hours?
If you are reading this article and are now ready to find a clinic, a laser, and supervisor for your supervised hours to be logged, Medilase can organize this pathway for you.
Medilase and its teams are able to supply Radiation Health Compliant Clinics, Medilase is able to supply Radiation Health Compliant Lasers for your hours to be logged with, and Medilase & its teams are able to supply Radiation Health Fully Licenced Supervisors in any of the modalities of choice.
Depending on your selection, the fees of the modalities of your choice can be quoted to you.
Medilase has teamed with its 5 supervisors to present a SUPER-SAVER rate for Laser Tattoo Removal Logbooks for Trainees.
THE SUPER-SAVER DEAL:
The Logbook Hours may be conducted in Medilase Suites in Brisbane, or in the Suites at Noosa: Fees commence from $5,500.00 upwards. We have 8 positions only available. Strict Terms & Conditions Apply, and Trainees are to supply their own clientele. Please contact us at email@example.com for further details.
All Logbook Hour purchasers of the Super-Saver Deal, must be prepared to start their hours during 2018 and complete them within 6 months of the starting date. Payment terms and conditions apply.
Limited places are available on these rates. Prices as of 14th August 2018 and may be pre-purchased at this fee. The rate quoted is valid only until 14th September 2018.
With any of the selection above, once the trainee licence holder’s supervisor has assessed you, as the trainee as being competent in the conduct of a specific procedure which you have nominated you are able to apply for a new licence to replace the existing “trainee” licence by submitting a Form 2.
Form 2 – Application for a licence to use radiation sources.
Ensure you prepare your form correctly, and clearly state that you are seeking the removal of Trainee status in your procedure nomination, and are wishing for a Full licence to be granted. Remember to include your fees.
- include a copy of the countersigned log book
- include a letter from your licensed supervisor verifying that the applicant is now competent in the use of laser apparatus for the type of procedure and can do so safely and without supervision.
- Medilase strongly advises trainees to engage a well-established supervisor who has experience in conducting supervision. Failure to meet all criteria required by Radiation Health Queensland may result in unhappy outcomes.
Contact us right now on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us to get a direct call from us to organize a meeting with you to get you on your way.
In-house finance available – ask about our finance options
Call 1300 523 462 or visit www.lifechangingfinance.com.au