Supervision of Logbook Hours – Laser Tattoo Removal RHQ (Radiation Health Queensland)

Pre-requisites:

  • Copy of your RHQ Trainee Licence, stamped by a JP
  • This licence must clearly state “Tattoo Removal Procedures”.
  • Evidence that you have completed a Laser Tattoo Removal Course, this certificate must be stamped by a JP
  • Evidence that you have purchased and have full Professional Indemnity.
  • In the event that you have not completed a Laser Tattoo Removal Course, then you are required to complete one with us before commencing your Logbook Hours. This is an additional fee, plus one day in clinic.  The course is vocational.
  • Mandatory PPE Laser Safety Eyewear for yourself OD7+ (all packages)
  • Pharmacy requirement’s depending on which package you select
  • All Forms and Waivers depending on which package you select
  • All terms and conditions apply.

 

PACKAGE ONE: DIY plus Supervision

No tattoos supplied

Who is this option for:

eg: if you have 100% of your own clientele, you have a laser and rooms with compliancy, you are setup in Brisbane and suburbs.

What does this package supply?

  1. The supervisor who has a Full Licence in LTR with RHQ. (Radiation Health Queensland)
  2. You must provide your compliant laser. (Evidence of compliancy required)
  3. You must have compliant rooms. (Evidence of compliancy required)
  4. You must supply every one of the clients for the 100 Hours.
  5. You are to supply all your waivers and mandatory forms – we advise that you are required to have your forms checked by your legal representative before use.
  6. You are to supply all Radiation Health Queensland Safety Eyewear for yourself and for your clientele, which must meet legislative codes of safety.
  7. You are to supply all Personal Protection Equipment (gloves, spatula’s, sterilization solutions etc.)
  8. You are to supply all equipment for sterilization in between your clientele.
  9. You are required to supply logbook and write up all mandatory entries.
  10. You are to bring with you all pharmacy requirements.
  11. Payment terms: Contact For Pricing
  12. Supervisor will charge their additional fees for travel time to and from your business. This will only be in Brisbane and immediate area, minimum 2 hours per visit, at rate negotiated with your supervisor.
  13. Duration 4-6 months, so that clients can have up to 6 treatments each.  Approximately 20 tattoo clients are required who can have one treatment per month over 6 months on the same tattoo. This equates to around 120 Hours.

 

 

PACKAGE TWO: SILVER PACKAGE

30% tattoos supplied

Who is this option for:

eg: if you have very limited access to your own clientele, you do not have a laser or rooms with compliancy, you will come to rooms of the supervisor.

What does this package supply?

  1. The supervisor who has a Full Licence in LTR with RHQ.
  2. Use of Supervisors compliant laser.
  3. Use of Supervisors compliant rooms.
  4. Supervisor will supply 30% of the inked skin – you will supply remaining 70% of the inked clientele for the logbook hours.
  5. Your supervisor will supply the logbook and complete with you.
  6. You will be supplied with templates of waivers and forms in “word”, which you will have checked by your legal representative, and bring with you.
  7. You must provide pharmacy requirements for your clientele.
  8. Supervisor will provide 30% of the ink and you must supply remaining 70% for the 100 Hours entries.
  9. Supervisor will supply logbook and coordinate entries with you.
  10. Payment terms: Contact For Pricing
  11. Duration 6 months, so that clients can have up to 6 treatments each, as one treatment per month. Approximately 20 clients are required who can have one treatment per month over 6 months on the same tattoo.  This equates to around 120 hours.

If clientele have large areas of ink, and multiple visits can be arranged, then the minimum time to complete the logbook hours can be approximately 14 weeks.

 

PACKAGE THREE: PLATINUM PACKAGE

100% tattoos supplied

Who is this option for:

eg: if you have very limited access to your own clientele, you do not have a laser or rooms with compliancy, you will come to rooms of the supervisor.

What does this package supply?

  1. The supervisor who has a Full Licence in LTR with RHQ
  2. Use of Supervisor’s compliant laser
  3. Use of supervisors compliant rooms
  4. Supervisor will supply 100% of the inked skin for the logbook hours.
  5. You will be supplied with templates of waivers and forms in “word”, which you will have checked by your legal representative, and bring with you.
  6. Supervisor will provide 100% of pharmacy requirements.
  7. Supervisor will provide 100% of the tattoo’s for the hours.
  8. Supervisor will supply logbook and coordinate entries with you.
  9. Payment terms: Contact For Pricing
  10. Duration 6 months, so that clients can have up to 6 treatments each, as one treatment per month. Approximately 20 clients are required who can have one treatment per month over 6 months on the same tattoo.  This equates to around 120 hours.

If clientele have large areas of ink, and multiple visits can be arranged, then the minimum time to complete the logbook hours can be approximately 14 weeks.

 

PACKAGE FOUR: BLUE DIAMOND PACKAGE

NDYag Q-Switch LASER & TRAINING PACKAGE

Gold Standard NDYag Q Switch Laser 2000 watts plus 100% tattoos supplied

What does this package supply?

  1. Gold Standard NDYag Q Switch Laser 2000 watts plus 100% of tattoos supplied
  2. 12 month warranty on laser machine.
  3. Xenon lamps and handpieces are separate consumables, these do not have a warranty.
    The consumables can be damaged through mishandling at every level.
  1. Trainee Licence modules and education, plus consultancy on licence
  2. 100 Hours Supervision by supervisor for logbook hours
  3. Consultancy for further licences required to have a Laser Business, and to own a Laser in QLD.
  4. The supervisor who has a Full Licence in LTR with RHQ
  5. Use of Supervisor’s compliant laser
  6. Use of supervisors compliant rooms
  7. Supervisor will supply 100% of the inked skin for the logbook hours.
  8. You will be supplied with templates of waivers and forms in “word”, which you will have checked by your legal representative, and bring with you.
  9. Supervisor will provide 100% of pharmacy requirements.
  10. Supervisor will provide 100% of the tattoo’s for the hours.
  11. Supervisor will supply logbook and coordinate entries with you.
  12. Payment terms: Contact For Pricing
  13. The laser can be ordered and purchased for you once full payment is settled, and your Possession and Acquire Licence are also completed and received by you from the Radiation Health Queensland Department. Our supervisors will assist you with these forms.
  14. Duration 6 months, so that clients can have up to 6 treatments each, as one treatment per month. Approximately 20 clients are required who can have one treatment per month over 6 months on the same tattoo.  This equates to around 120 hours.

If clientele have large areas of ink, and multiple visits can be arranged, then the minimum time to complete the logbook hours can be approximately 14 weeks.ho is this option for:

 

WHAT THESE PACKAGES DO NOT INCLUDE:

  1. Any licencing fees or fees not mentioned above.
  2. Please allow approximately $4,500.00 additional in your business plan for additional Radiation Health Queensland Fees, PPE Eyewear, Professional Indemnity etc. This is an estimate only.
  3. Any product or services not listed above.
  4. Medilase and any of the supervisors are not responsible for any of the decisions which are the full jurisdiction of Radiation Health Queensland.
  5. Please be very wary: No organization may make a claim that they can “get licences for you”.
  6. If you are to practice in QLD, the laser must have TGA or IEC60825.1.2014 Certifications. Internet lasers “as advertised” must meet with this criteria.  “CE” is not a valid certification in any way or form within QLD. Always check with RHQ if you are unsure of any claims.

Every step of the way MUST meet with legislative requirements of Radiation Health Queensland.  We are able to assist you and consult the licencing forms with you.

 

 

PAYMENT OPTIONS/PLANS

Some Financing Options are listed below for your Perusal*
http://www.maxfunding.com.au/ No Obligation, Pre-Approvals
APPLY HERE http://www.maxfunding.com.au/contact-us.html

https://www.maccredit.com.au/
APPLY HERE (https://www.maccredit.com.au/loan-calculator/)

VALIANT FINANCE https://valiant.finance/
APPLY HERE (https://valiant.finance/match/wizard/new

Disclaimer *Medilase Pty Ltd does not provide finance or financial advice. MEDILASE takes no responsibility for errors or omissions within the sites and provide the information as a guide only. Finance Links on this website belong to those organizations in their entirety. Please seek professional advice.

 


Click here for more info Click here for more info Click here for more info

 


Tattoo.com

skin-and-cancer-foundation

 


In-house finance available – ask about our finance options
Call 1300 523 462 or visit www.lifechangingfinance.com.au

 

A national provider of high quality CPD education for nurses in the form of nursing conferences, seminars, study days, CPD intensives. Ausmed also offers a free CPD Organiser and a range tools about nursing CPD hours, points and requirements

Ausmed Education

 

 

 

Resources, Memberships and Affiliations

These are not testimonials or endorsements.


At Medilase, we’re proud members of the following institutions and associations: (click to find out more)
Laser and Health Academy.com/en/Medical Spa MD
Best Choice GuaranteedFirst Quality CertificationBest Choice Guaranteed
Certification ExpertsQMS ISO 9001 Certification

 

Support the Arts in Australia! Medilase proudly supports theatre and music arts in Australia.