Laugh of the week!
‘Laser ….like a little flick of a rubber band’ NO! it bl…….dy doesn’t.
Pain Free! Is Available. Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane offers Numbing Services to all.
- Did you know that up to 30% of Aussies under the age of 30 have a piece of inked memory art, artistic tattoo on their skins, or simply an ink design on their canvas, and at any one time perhaps around only 18% of that group may be seeking to have a change, by either tattoo removal or simply a fade back?
- Brisbane Tattoo Removal Salons, and Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane clinics have the facts and figures stacked up in order to help you with your questions.
“BACK TO SKIN DEAL? I don’t like the spots? Hah!
- For Brisbane tattoo removal “enquirers”; both Medilase Tattoo Removals Brisbane clinics and Brisbane Tattoo Removal Salons keep abreast of tattoo removal research; and more than anything else they stay abreast of techniques and improvements on tattoo removal procedures.
- The apparatus of use for Tattoo Removal is the NDYAG Q SWITCH Laser. There are other wavelength Lasers that are used for Blue and Green Pigments and even Red’s.
- All light-based treatments are generally most positive when used by licensed and highly experienced clinicians. Remember that word guys, “highly experienced”.
”Soooo I don’t like being green. Your website says, you knock out greeeeen dude, in 3 treatments, let’s do it”.
You’ve got a Pico-Bico-Wattsa thingo ????????
Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane uses “THE PRN Solu-Patch”
Brisbane Tattoo Removal Salons and sister tattoo removal salons in Brisbane, Medilase Tattoo Removals Brisbane, are involved in the research of ink dispersal and in the R20 tattoo removal using the PRN Solu-Patch which is fluid containing PHMB and Betaine.
This amazing pressure soak on the post procedure, allows for frosting dissipation, reduces biofilm with no adverse effects enabling visible and instant healing to take place.
Infection rates are reduced to 3% using the PRN Solu-Patch as opposed 13% saline.
PHMB is a synthetic compound that is also described as a surfactant. It lifts off debris and suspends it, and reduces skin surface bioburden.
PHMB can be described as a solution that works by dissolving and breaking down the lipopolysaccharide layer (LPS) of the bacteria cell wall to kill off bacteria.
“Just take the blue bits off”?
The R20 method of tattoo removal involves waiting 20 minutes while bubbles that have formed in the superficial papillary dermis disperse. The Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane based clinic at Mount Gravatt, and its sister clinic, Brisbane Tattoo Removal Salons, have been using the PRN Solu-Patch for several years with extraordinary results.
Perfluorodecalin is another really exciting innovation newly appearing and designed to dissolve the frosting post removal, allowing retreat almost immediately, rather than waiting 20 minutes.
So it’s not free. Would you pay an additional $150.00 on top of your removal price to have this patch? Perhaps some would not. Perhaps if you wanted 4-5 passes over that tattoo, you certainly would consider it. It’s a movement forwards in the removal Industry, and Medilase Tattoo Removals Brisbane, provides that very specific treatment of the R20 with the PRN Solu-Patch, ask us, we’d love to help you out.
Chitter-Chatter Time – what makes us tick and “un-tick”.
What makes us cranky at Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane, and Brisbane Tattoo Removal Salons: disrespectful words about tattoo wearers. I would think twice about going to any tattoo removal business, using the words, “Tattoo regret”.
These are horrible words, and very judgmental on you as the person wearing the ink.
As if we don’t know that we are already unhappy with something. Hmm, why would a company use these words?
Be mindful as you speak to the Laser Removal Clinician
- Is your removal person qualified?
- How many tattoos has your qualified Radiation Licensed clinician actually removed?
- How many years has your removal person, been practicing?
- Do they actually have any tattoos on them?
- Have they had any tattoos removed themselves?
- Are they poo-pooing every other clinician around them, and their equipment?
- Are they abreast of the post-care?
- Are they asking too many questions about why you had the tattoo put on?
- Do they know anything about the “Test Patch”?
- Have they addressed the word “Clinical Endpoint”?
- Answers can be onerous for you as the client under their Laser.
Medilase tattoo removal Brisbane are tattoo removal specialists and the company has over 25 years in the personal services and light-based treatment Industry and has clocked up 3.5 million sections of removals of ink.
Medilase Tattoo Removal Brisbane is one of the leading training institutions in Australia, Asia, New Zealand and the South Pacific for training and education for Radiation Health Queensland compliant modules and for overseeing and supervising license applicants for their 100 Hours of supervision for removals.