The Medilase Tattoo Removal Course & Training Overview
Who is this course for?
- Persons interested in becoming a Tattoo Removal Clinician.
- People in either non-licenced states or within a licenced state who would like to expand their skill set.
- Persons who may wish to add another business scope into their clinic.
- Persons who are interested in becoming an entrepreneur by expanding into this fast-growing industry
- Persons who would like to expand their education into this medically based education.
The most expansive delivery of modules than all other courses in Australia.
An expansive and in-depth medically based education on all aspects of tattoo removal procedures and its associated biology.
Laser Physics, Skin Biology, Implantation of inks, Understanding relativity of tattoo needles used and depth of implantation, physiological process associated with laser fragmentation, infections in tropical climates, in depth coverage of the scarring processes, scarring susceptibility in the varying skin types, understanding Professional Indemnity and liability actions associated with procedures, consultations and pricings, designing treatment programs, treatments, prepping and post care, and a great coverage of risks and possible unwanted side effects.
Subjects that will be covered include:
- Laser Safety and Laser Physics Workshop and Protocols
- Maintaining Infection Control Standards in the Workplace
- The biology of wound healing and tissue interactions during Tattoo Removal Treatments
- Learning to read and assess Fitzpatrick Scale, Les Scale, Kirby Desai Scale.
- Learning the wavelengths in laser technology for skin and ink interactions.
- The complexity of scarring in relation to the healing process
- Infections in tropical climates
- Impact of contraindications during Post Care
- Maintaining log books, and Clinical Endpoint Data
- Client Consultation & Pricing assessment
- Ink Chemistry and plasticity of ink compounds with laser relativity
- Understanding the risks and complications and assessing hard to treat tattoos
- Professional Indemnity considerations and impact of correct filling of clinical forms.
2 Options are available:
- Online/distance learning or
- One on One within clinic training centre includes theory and practical assessments being done on campus.
- $1,450.00 – Online – all training material
- $600.00 – Practical activities in our Student Clinic.
- $250.00 -Radiation Health Queensland approved Laser Safety Certificate (online only)
- $4,250.00 – 4 days One on One all training and practical activities in our clinic training centre, theory and practical assessments. Includes Radiation Health Queensland approved Laser Safety Certificate.
Includes Australian College of Nursing Endorsed CPD modules as webinar modules and standards certified.
- Laser Hire and Delivery to your clinic (NSW, VIC, SA, NT) plus Practical Component – upon request.
Length of Course:
Online: 5 Modules, and self-paced, 4-10 weeks
In- Clinic Training Centre One on One: 4 days of theory and practical activity.
Laser Hire and training option: Laser Hire, Delivery and Practical Training in your state (NSW, VIC, SA, NT) – price upon request. 1.5 Day visit to you.
Approximation is Bond of $3,800.00 on Laser, $300.00 per week rental (equivalent to just one tattoo removal) rental is payable in monthly components, $1,800.00 for Delivery+ Training and Practical applications, Laser Physics workshop and Maintenance Program.
Tattoo removal course must be completed and passed. Laser Safety Officer Certification is mandatory. This fee is an approximation only. Prices are subject to change, Terms and Conditions apply. Please request a formal quotation. firstname.lastname@example.org
Most campus days are 10.00am to 4:00pm.
- Comprehensive online modules and training delivery, with online assessments
- Theory and clinical assessment component
- Practical Activity component (Separate day and separate fee)
- Clinical forms in WORD format for Professional Indemnity considerations.
- One on One mentoring and support.
- Medilase Certificate on Completion for each module studied.
- Australian College of Nursing Endorsed Certifications for modules nominated by Medilase ($99 enrolment as separate fee)
- Radiation Health Queensland Laser Safety Officer Certificate (optional and additional fee)
Courses can be commenced at any time
What learning tools do I need?
You will require good internet connectivity, a laptop or PC, access to persons who have had some tattoos, and ability to interview with 2 persons who have experienced removals.
How can I pay for the course?
A $500 deposit (non-refundable) is payable on enrolment, with the balance to be received 7 days prior to the course commencement.
Credit/Debit Card: medilase.com.au/payments/
Direct Debit: Receive $50.00 discount for Direct Debit Payments
Medilase Pty Ltd, Institution ANZ Bank, BSB 014254, Acc No 388702091
HOW CAN I ENROL IN THE COURSE?
Mobile: Medilase 0414 020 767
Visit us: Call us and make an appointment for a complimentary information visit at Medilase Pty Ltd, 1st Floor, 1407 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt Central. Appointments are necessary.
The professionals, clinicians, trainees and students at Medilase are encouraged to uptake membership with the Australasian College for Infection Prevention and Control.
We are all very aware that working with Lasers in the cosmetic applications of laser tattoo removal and with dermal procedures, the in-clinic and implementation of infection control and safe clinical endpoint remain first and foremost. We are very fortunate in Australia to have such organizations.
The benefits of such a membership are that each of you will stay abreast of infection control education and protocols. Please click on the link above to learn more and find details of the uptake of a membership.
“Foundations of Infection Preventions and Control Course “– FIPC is our flagship program and is ideal for the person just commencing a role in infection prevention and control or responsible for infection prevention and control activities as part of their role. https://www.acipc.org.au/foundations-of-infection-prevention-and-control/