The Medilase Tattoo Removal Course & Training Overview
Who is this course for?
- Persons interested in becoming a Tattoo Removal Clinician.
- People in either non-licenced states or within a licenced state who would like to expand their skill set.
- Persons who may wish to add another business scope into their clinic.
- Persons who are interested in becoming an entrepreneur by expanding into this fast-growing industry
- Persons who would like to expand their education into this medically based education.
The Only Australian and International Course with accreditations
- CPD nursing credit points
- Credit Points from Australian Commission for Safety and Quality in Healthcare +
- Radiation Health QLD and Internationally recognized Laser Safety Officer Certification.
Medilase Certificate of Professional Development (Medical)
Laser Tattoo Removal
Course Core Studies & Outcomes
Core Study: Physiology and Anatomy of The Human Skin
- Introduction to Lasers and Introductory Laser Physics(Mod 1)
- Infections, Scarring and Complications in Tropical Climates. (Mod 2)
- Consultancy and Programs in Assessment of Tattoos(Mod 3)
- Clinical Test patch & Endpoints(Mod 4)
- CPD Points Australian College of Nursing Endorsed Modules and/or additional CPD accredited Supplementary Courses(Mod 5)
Certificate Outcomes: Medilase Certificate of Completion, Certificate from Accredited Providers, Accredited CPD Endorsements and Certifications.
RHQ Queensland Licence Modules
- RHQ Compliant Laser Safety Officer Certificate – Trainee Applicants. Global Recognition by UK and California Board of Registered Nursing. Medilase Certificate, Certificate from Provider, with Radiation Health Queensland compliancy endorsement code.
- RHQ Compliant HLTIN402B Infection Control in Office Practice Settings Trainee Applicants. Nationally Recognized Training. Medilase Certificate, Certificate from Provider with NRT Training Code.
- First Aid HLTAID001,002,003 – Gain CPD Australian College of Nursing Endorsed Certification with our preferred providers. Certificate from Provider with recognized endorsements.
2 Options are available:
- MEDILASE ONLINE: Medilase Certificate in Professional Development (Medical) for Class 4 Lasers, Laser Tattoo Removal _ Online/distance learning
- MEDILASE FACE TO FACE WITH PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN CLINIC DAY: Medilase Certificate in Professional Development (Medical) for Class 4 Lasers, Laser Tattoo Removal
- RHQ MODULES ONLINE: Queensland Students RHQ modules –
- Laser Safety Officer Certificate is online
- HLTIN402B is online.
Choose your Investment option!
- Core Study plus all Modules 1-5 Online $1,650.00
- Core Module only – Physiology and Anatomy of the Human Skin for Laser Tattoo Removal – Online $699.00 Available now!
- Individual Modules of Numbers 2-5 Buy one at a time, Online $299.00
- In-Clinic Professional Development Day $1,650.00 Available now! Interview & Booking Required.
- Fast-Trak-Me – 5 days One on One Laser Tattoo Removal Medilase Certificate in Professional Development (Medical)for Class 4 Lasers, Face to Face, in our clinic training centre, theory and practical assessments. $5,450.00 Hours are 10.00 till 3.00 Daily
Duration of Course
Certificate of Professional Development (Medical)
Duration is based upon self-paced approach for online studies.
- Medilase Core Study plus all of Modules self-paced allow from 8-12 weeks.
- Radiation Health Queensland Laser Safety Officer Certification self-paced online allow from 3- 5 days
- Radiation Health Queensland HLTIN402B online self-paced allow from 2- 12 weeks
Laser Hire and training option
Medilase Laser Hire – Unique service offered to you with training!
Laser Delivery and Practical Training in your own clinic and your own state (NSW, VIC, SA, NT) price upon request. 1.5 Day visit to you.
Conditions are as follows:
Bond: $2,980.00 on Laser prepayable (Terms and Conditions apply)
Rental: $150.00 per week rental (equivalent to just one tattoo removal) rental is payable in monthly components of $600.00, with two months rental payable in advance. 12 months contract. (Terms and conditions apply)
Delivery and Setup: $1,800.00 for Delivery of laser + Training and Practical applications + Maintenance Program
PRE-REQUISITES: You are required to have completed the Core Study – Core Module only, Physiology and Anatomy of the Human Skin for Laser Tattoo Removal – Online $699.00. If you have signed a contractual arrangement with Medilase for Medilase Laser Hire, then this fee is discounted to $499.99.
This fee is an approximation only. Prices are subject to change, Terms and Conditions apply. Please request a formal quotation. email@example.com
Dates: You can start anytime
Learning Tools: You will require good internet connectivity, a laptop or PC, access to persons who have had some tattoos, and ability to interview with 2 persons who have experienced removals.
Can I pay for my studies on an instalment plan? Yes! Medilase can arrange for this for you. This is for the Medilase studies only. You may uptake study at One module per month at a fee of $330.00 per month. Payable as one month in advance. You will receive one module per month as payments are received. Course completion must be within 20 weeks of start date. (terms and conditions apply)
What other expenses are there before I start practicing?
You need Professional Indemnity Cover which is approximately $610 per annum, and Laser Safety Eyewear OD7+ which is approximately $280.00.
Purchase an NDYAG:QSwitch Laser with ARPANSA compliancy requirements!
Medilase Lasers have ARPANSA regulation safety standards of IEC60825.1.2014 Certifications and ISO Safety Certifications. The Medilase Laser has IEC60825.1.2014 Compliancy Certification as registered and compliant with Radiation Health Queensland requirements. (ask Medilase now, re Demo Floor Stock or Brand-new lasers).
How Can I enrol into the course?
Mobile: Medilase 0414 020 767
Come and Visit us – Appointments are necessary.
Call us and make an appointment for a complimentary information visit at Medilase Pty Ltd, 1st Floor, 1407 Logan Road, Mount Gravatt Central.
How can I pay for the course?
You may pay by direct debit or by Credit Card. Please note that PayPal charges additional fees apply for processing transactions on the link below.
medilase.com.au/payments/ Additional PayPal fees and charges apply.
Medilase Pty Ltd
Bank: ANZ Bank
Acc No: 388702091
The professionals, clinicians, trainees and students at Medilase are encouraged to uptake membership with the Australasian College for Infection Prevention and Control.
We are all very aware that working with Lasers in the cosmetic applications of laser tattoo removal and with dermal procedures, the in-clinic and implementation of infection control and safe clinical endpoint remain first and foremost. We are very fortunate in Australia to have such organizations.
The benefits of such a membership are that each of you will stay abreast of infection control education and protocols. Please click on the link above to learn more and find details of the uptake of a membership.
“Foundations of Infection Preventions and Control Course “– FIPC is our flagship program and is ideal for the person just commencing a role in infection prevention and control or responsible for infection prevention and control activities as part of their role. https://www.acipc.org.au/foundations-of-infection-prevention-and-control/