You Got a NEW TATTOO!
MEDILASE says – KEEP THAT NEW TATTOO IN GOOD SHAPE
Is this you? “I just got a new tattoo – over where I had my former one lasered”
Medilase Laser Tattoo removal – New tattoo Tips:
These are just simple “small hints” –
- Don’t sleep on your tattoo just as when Medilase Laser removed the former one for you
- Don’t have pressure on the area.
- Don’t wear clothing that will cause friction blisters, and move the healing layers – this is the most common injury both in Laser tattoo removal, and especially with new ink.
- Don’t submerge it in water of any kind. New tattoos and laser tattoo removal need new epithelial tissue to heal the disturbed skin cells. Soggy skin loves to move towards an infection and scarring…
- No soaking in spas, and no swimming for a bit.
- Fresh air loves new ink, and healing skin with post care in Laser tattoo removal period.
- Don’t irritate it with “unknown” topical, or some “ooga booga” dressing.
This is constantly an issue with Laser tattoo removal, and often frightening with a new tattoo. Products that are anti-skin healing are not always disclosed on packaging.
- Do what your tattooist has advised you to do.
- Don’t expose it to sunlight.
- Don’t overwork the area. Give the gym a wee break, or alter your program until your tattoo heals.
- Treat your new ink as “sacred”. Do not pick, scratch, itch, or touch it at all.
- Your tattooist has years of experience. Listen to their advice.
- If you are on a program of Laser Tattoo Removal, with Medilase, knocking out your former ink, for a great new work, bring us your new ink design, and we will work together to eradicate as much ink as possible in the shortest amount of time.
- Medilase Laser Tattoo Removal specializes in “fade back” technology for a new work or a Re Work of the tattoo. Take a look at our gallery to see some of our work.
Some everyday and common causes of unwanted infection:
- Contamination from clothing
- Bacteria or harsh chemicals
- Weakened immune system
- Presence of other illnesses or diseases